Likes Likes:  4,508
Page 526 of 526 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526
Results 5,251 to 5,254 of 5254

Thread: The Chat Thread #3

Mrs Pacifico made it thru regionals
    She wasn't sure about competing this year, but she did great now she will be going to Lincoln, NE for Nationals, I believe that's where @Spooky hails from its USARS so no watch money coming but still proud of her she is doing figures and dance both solo wish her luck

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifico66 View Post
    She wasn't sure about competing this year, but she did great now she will be going to Lincoln, NE for Nationals, I believe that's where @Spooky hails from its USARS so no watch money coming but still proud of her she is doing figures and dance both solo wish her luck

That is AWESOME!! Best of luck!!

3. Likes pacifico66 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifico66 View Post

Congratulations to Mrs. Pacifico!

Regionals of what exactly, though?
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Well you go through regionals to get ro Nationals USARS is roller sports so my wife has skated for years and she competed when younger,when she became a housewife and stopped working 15 years ago she took it back up we got a coach and she really loved it got her out of the house and kept her fit she is competing in figures which is following an exact line and dance which is typically to music of your choice its really a hobby albeit an expensive one with the coach and travel as well as fees for the arenas but she loves it so I fish 40 hours a week and she skates works for both of us
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Congratulations to Mrs. Pacifico!

Regionals of what exactly, though?

6. Likes Raza, tribe125 liked this post