Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
I didn’t even really pay much attention to it until it was pointed out, but it doesn’t bother me. It’s an odd choice, admittedly, but by the spacing on the bezel, it looks like the edge of the numerals where there are only three markers between is about right to act as an extra “marker”. It doesn’t seem like it impacts the usability in any meaningful way.

I don’t think it’s the same. The FXD comes with two, one is one of those Velcro Speedmaster-style straps and the other is like a woven rubber pass through strap. Neither seems to appeal much to me. I like the pattern of the Velcro one, but I don’t like how the contact patches work; depending on your wrist size, unless it’s perfect, you have either exposed contact patch with no design on it (which may pick up lint or dust or dirt, who knows) or the tail is too long if you have wrist that’s smaller. I’d likely replace them immediately, but that’s also not different, since I’d likely take a BB58 off the bracelet and put it on a NATO for the rest of the summer anyway.
Any way you can try one on? I thought I recalled reading about them wearing a bit different due to the fixed lug design. Bothers some, not others