Likes Likes:  40

Thread: Terrible experience at an AD

Threaded View

Terrible experience at an AD

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    But it's called 'The United' States?!

I know, but one can generalise.
    That's political, not cultural. One cannot generalize, except that there are jerks everywhere.

Being treated rudely (or its converse) knows no boundaries. I've received rude, snobbish, and unnecessarily officious behavior all over the world. In some cases, some of what I considered rude, snobbish, or officious was thought the same even by locals.

I have also enjoyed interactions of unexpected friendliness and helpfulness in all those same places, and occasionally by people who were attempting (not always without success) to screw me.

Rick "who does not extrapolate jerkitude" Denney
    Last edited by Rdenney; Apr 2, 2015 at 08:27 PM.
    More than 500 characters worth of watches.