Likes Likes:  1

Thread: LG G watch

LG G watch

I'm going to buy a friends LG G watch. Probably not my first choice on a smart watch but I will check it out. I'm getting a decent deal so thought I'd give it a try. Pics and thoughts to come!

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    yeah smart watches ant my thing either but have seen then around and about so seeing a review may lead me to give them a second look so sounds good to me
    Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation toward the local swimming pool. so I gave him a glass of water.

Fir some reason this wouldn't post in the digital forum. Despite two try lol.

^^^^^^

Interesting.......more or less......
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

so, it's an ipod nano with a strap?

Not at all. It's a full functioning smart watch. I have access to Google, weather, email and text alerts, I can send texts, fitness tracker, and can access gps navigation on my phone. Etc

Ah, Ok, so actually a pretty cool gadget?

It's a watch and gadget at the same time. They are called smart watches and aside from LG, there are models from Motorolla, Sony, Samsung and very soon Apple. I think they are very cool gadgets. I am very interested in them especially with the integration of real time health monitoring.
    I hope sometime in the future, Suunto also comes up with one.
    Last edited by peacemaker885; Feb 21, 2015 at 03:39 PM.
    seiko · orient · casio · timex · rolex · omega · victorinox · suunto · steinhart

Children need your help. Please share your blessings...
    UNICEF - http://
    www.unicefusa.org
    CARITAS -
    http://www.caritas.org/
    NO KID HUNGRY -
    http://www.nokidhungry.org/