Likes Likes:  1

Thread: **** Let's talk Cornavin ****

**** Let's talk Cornavin ****

Well I was looking at one of the Russian seller's for a part for a raketa and saw this kinda like the dolphin on the dial and the clean lines of the watch and it was cheap haha which is always good. So I bought it well the case is as beat up as sin but you expect. that...... nice movement and works what more could you want... oh yes pics lol

well what do I know of them the Cornavin not a lot if I'm honest think they are a raketa brand ?
    and I have seen one or two around but not that many there are probably loads but they don't show on my search criteria thinking about it

so let's see the Cornavin's if you have them or if you know anything about them ?

I didn’t think orthopedic shoes would help, but I stand corrected.

2. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Hang on... Cornavin Dolphin, where have I heard that name before?

lol well it's a dolphin or a marlin or a swordfish haha but think Casio has grab the merlin I would assume this pre-dates the Casio but could be wrong ? think I will have a look around goggle later to see what they have to say I know there is a modern day cornavin that's swiss made .. but don't know much about this brand
    I didn’t think orthopedic shoes would help, but I stand corrected.