Likes Likes:  465
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ***WRUW Thurs 12 Feb***

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Chanel J12 Marine Diver

Your Chanel Marine diver looks great on the rubber strap, Ryan!

2. Likes Ryan, DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    Your Chanel Marine diver looks great on the rubber strap, Ryan!
    Thanks, Jane!

lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DM71 View Post
    Thanks Laurent! It's only the second time I wear it since on this forum, you must have missed it the first time It's a limited Edition that was originally design for the Polish Chinese watch forum. I was lucky enough to grab on of the 11 watches that were sold outside of Poland. I'm very happy with it. Chris offers great customer service and I have to say that I'm very impressed by the accuracy of their modified Seagul ST2551. It's one of my most precise piece (average of +2 sec./day!) and was regulated by G.Gerlach watchmaker. These Chinese movements can certainly be adjusted to a good precision. They have many nice models and they are well priced IMO. The Enigma is also a beauty, and cheap!!!! Yeah, I like it too!
    Thank you Daniel for sharing your thoughts & impressions about this micro brand
    I'm going to take a look at the Enigma again...
    You diver is nice mate
    "chirp, chirp"