Likes Likes:  101
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW Saturday October 26

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    One of my favorites on the forum.

Thanks Wayne!
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    I am trying to take pics from my phone android to windows computer and having no joy its been a wee while and forget how to do it any help appreeciated.
    I use my phone now too I normal just plug in the usb charge cable in to my pc and then phone and go to my dcim folder pull the pics I want on to a usb sort out the one I want then scrub it of personnel info then upload to image post then save to here .
    “Better to be a broken piece of jade than an intact piece of pottery.”

4. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Thanks Wayne!

The only bad thing about that watch is that I doubt I'll ever own one.

6. Likes skywatch liked this post
    yes as you know my eyesight is not great thats why I cant use the phone alone messed around and got there,must be going mad as went into tudor shop and bought the pelagos this morng
    Rolex sub 168000,Tudor Blackbay RED smiley,Omega300 GMT Grand Seiko Quartz, Seiko divers oop,CWC quartz British military 1983 Cyma divers 200 quartz plus others

yes as you know my eyesight is not great thats why I cant use the phone alone messed around and got there,must be going mad as went into tudor shop and bought the pelagos this morng
    well been tempted with the captain it's at £1115 but wonder if I could talk them lower ... as hmmm big chunk for me £500 is my most high normal plus got a few bills at moment so ....

want a birthday watch but want something a bit more of a keeper so find it hard to find something
    “Better to be a broken piece of jade than an intact piece of pottery.”

Blog Entries
    Yeah, similar feelings here with the Art Deco. Wishing you a good few remaining years with your father. We had similar with our mother, who passed about 5 years ago, and luckily she wasn't angry or afraid. Sometimes we count the smaller gifts.

Chronoswiss Sirius today.

Name:  CS-SiriusWr905.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  316.9 KB
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Yeah, when there are only 20 plus one, they are pretty hard to come by.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

11. Likes happyscrappyheropup, skywatch liked this post

Congrats on the new arrival, I really like the Pelagos and FXD line.

Post lawn and leaf work, a change to the new arrival.

Initial impressions are very good. I can’t capture the beauty of the dial, it’s really striking in person. Size and fit are great, so is the finishing on the watch. Obviously very happy with it.

And the trio.

Sunny and in the 50’s, so just warm enough for one more round of golf. The Garmin, then, this morning, and now the White Wolf.

Name:  IMG_2746.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  203.0 KB