Likes Likes:  242
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WRUW this Friday the 25th of October.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
    DFW National Cemetery.

is it me or don't you find it a little repulsive that on a sign comerating those that fought the only name and size of text and amount is those self important pen pushers ? ? or am I just on another downer today ?
    “Better to be a broken piece of jade than an intact piece of pottery.”

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I did not know you used to be a paper printer.
    Worked 25 first years of my career in printing industry until it went belly up. Did five companies, several positions and a product range of newspapers, magazines, books, telephone directories, mobile phone manuals, direct mail, posters, maps, labels, etc. Most of it obsolete nowadays.

4. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Last night dinner, pretty good sushi, and yes I don't set the dates on my watches . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
    Worked 25 first years of my career in printing industry until it went belly up. Did five companies, several positions and a product range of newspapers, magazines, books, telephone directories, mobile phone manuals, direct mail, posters, maps, labels, etc. Most of it obsolete nowadays.
    I have been in the screenprinting industry, non textile, since the late 70s. I have had been an owner since the early 90s and have always been determined to be the last man standing, and my company is. We are the only major screenprinter left in my province, though a large portion of what we do is now digitally printed. I still run two 3/4 automatic screenprint lines full time.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

7. Likes Sedi, Fantasio, tribe125 liked this post