Likes Likes:  101
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW Saturday October 26

WRUW Saturday October 26

No Tourby yesterday, maybe today. Pic from last night.

Dad getting settled in to the house, his dementia is a little worse than I expected, but I think he will do well here. We have a director of senior resources coming next week to talk about progressive care.

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    No Tourby yesterday, maybe today. Pic from last night.

Dad getting settled in to the house, his dementia is a little worse than I expected, but I think he will do well here. We have a director of senior resources coming next week to talk about progressive care.
    just got to remember anything he says or does he doesn't mean it ... and it's more terrifying for him then you .... to lose that self to feel lost and alone even in a room full of your own family
    “Better to be a broken piece of jade than an intact piece of pottery.”

Garmin Instinct 2X.
    Cheers, Sedi

Off with the Rado and on to something much smaller and simpler.

P3240082 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Off with the Rado and on to something much smaller and simpler.

P3240082 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

One of my favorites on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    just got to remember anything he says or does he doesn't mean it ... and it's more terrifying for him then you .... to lose that self to feel lost and alone even in a room full of your own family

Thanks, I think my wife and I are in a good place to give him the best remaining life outside of specialized care. He's been able to articulate a lot of those feelings about his fear and confusion, so he's not too far along in that regard. We'll be doing some assessments in the next few weeks to determine the next steps and what he's able to handle on his own for his daily life. Now that we are seeing him in daily life, we're happy he's here with us.

Off to the New England Aquarium. But first: breakfast.

Name:  IMG_2987.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  158.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

I am trying to take pics from my phone android to windows computer and having no joy its been a wee while and forget how to do it any help appreeciated.
    Rolex sub 168000,Tudor Blackbay RED smiley,Omega300 GMT Grand Seiko Quartz, Seiko divers oop,CWC quartz British military 1983 Cyma divers 200 quartz plus others

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    I am trying to take pics from my phone android to windows computer and having no joy its been a wee while and forget how to do it any help appreeciated.

I take pics on my Android phone, upload to imgur using their app, then post the link from the app here. It works well enough and no need for the add'l computer step.

5one it not sure if I have to plug in all the time one shown wast last one I didName:  IMG20241026152116 - Copy.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  87.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Smeagal; Today at 03:22 PM. Reason: last one took
    Rolex sub 168000,Tudor Blackbay RED smiley,Omega300 GMT Grand Seiko Quartz, Seiko divers oop,CWC quartz British military 1983 Cyma divers 200 quartz plus others