Likes Likes:  16

Thread: WRUW this Thursday the 24th of October.

WRUW this Thursday the 24th of October.

Last edited by Tim.; Today at 06:33 AM.

Sorry i was absent..
    Last monday my wife got motorcycle accident... thankfully she is ok.. got wounded &bruises from her chin, wrist, elbow, knee and ankle... got to take care the house and kids.. i'm just glad she's ok...

An old solar with faded dial to take a break from digital watches..
    Name:  20241024_133901.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  125.7 KB

Hope my IWL family are all doing good... God bless us all..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Sorry i was absent..
    Last monday my wife got motorcycle accident... thankfully she is ok.. got wounded &bruises from her chin, wrist, elbow, knee and ankle... got to take care the house and kids.. i'm just glad she's ok...

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's accident mate & I'm glad she's okay, here's hoping she's fully healed very soon, in the meanwhile good luck looking after the kids and house, I'm sure your son will help you with that.
    Last edited by Tim.; Today at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Sorry i was absent..

Eesh. I know it's a popular method of transport and it's hot there but you've gotta wear protective gear. I fell off wearing a full suit and it still hurt like hell. Hope she's okay mate
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Name:  20241024_102457.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  55.6 KB

Is it someone's birthday today @is that my watch

Another day with this one. Dad and I made it from Tampa FL to Wilson NC yesterday, he was done being in the car so I decided to take a break and continue this morning.

My Tourby arrives tomorrow. ��

7. Likes geoffbot, Tim. liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Eesh. I know it's a popular method of transport and it's hot there but you've gotta wear protective gear. I fell off wearing a full suit and it still hurt like hell. Hope she's okay mate
    I crashed this year in full gear (damn deer), just a few bumps and bruises.

Hope the wife heals quickly, @iyonk.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Name:  20241024_102457.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  55.6 KB

Is it someone's birthday today @is that my watch
    yeah guess it is sad to say your the only one that remembers each year (my sis send a card if she think's of it as always seems to be on holiday each year ) so just the same crap as always get up.. get my parents up get my dad dressed, feed , sort out meds ,eyes, legs, make the beds etc etc tedium .. so feels no different to yesterday or tomorrow ....

but thank you for remembering ..that says something
    “Better to be a broken piece of jade than an intact piece of pottery.”

10. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yeah guess it is sad to say your the only one that remembers each year (my sis send a card if she think's of it as always seems to be on holiday each year ) so just the same crap as always get up.. get my parents up get my dad dressed, feed , sort out meds ,eyes, legs, make the beds etc etc tedium .. so feels no different to yesterday or tomorrow ....

but thank you for remembering ..that says something
    You should be honoured mate - I'm not exactly a people pleaser! Happy birthday chap.

Could be worse - watch the TV series fauda. Israel and Palestine perpetual war, based on very true events I'd imagine.