Likes Likes:  185
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WRUW this Wednesday the 2nd of October.

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Hmm. Just beat you, 32 years this year. But @skywatch has us beat if you consider cohabitation.
    We just passed 33 years. We got married pretty quickly, so Skywatch's co-habitation record is safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes skywatch, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    I'm sure the inexpensive ones on eBay are fakes.

from my understanding like the moonswatch there where fakes as soon as as it was released people bought them from certain sites and then tried flipping them on the bay some cheaply some as the real deal so like a moonswatch would only buy retail ..now it's deciding if worth retail price still thinking the same with the swatch
    “Better to be a broken piece of jade than an intact piece of pottery.”

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Contratulations! Twenty-Five years is impressive, especially the way relationships/marraiges seem to be these days. I think we're riding one of the last waves of marital longevity. Thirty years of marraige and 33 years of friendship.
    Last waves of marital longevity? Perhaps so, though I know plenty of Boomers and Gen Xers who have been through at least one divorce. More oddly, at least to me, I know two couples who split after more than 30 years of marriage.

t's impossible to know what really goes on in anyone else's marriage. I'm regularly on my toes trying to figure out my own!

5. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Happy anniversary, @skywatch! 38 years here and 41 together, the wife deserves a medal made of unobtanium.

7. Likes skywatch, mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post

However, today is Mr. & Mrs. Skywatch's 25th wedding anniversary (actually 36.5th "livetogetherversary")
    Spectacular! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

9. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Happy anniversary, @skywatch! 38 years here and 41 together, the wife deserves a medal made of unobtanium.
    You've got Mrs. K and I beat. 37 years and 38 together.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

11. Likes skywatch, wschofield3 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, all! Maybe watch geeks are more stable?
    (Or once we meet someone who tolerates us, we don't want to blow it?)
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

13. Likes Strela167, wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Oris Big crown ProPilot Ti GMT "Air Racing" today from the "Project."

However, today is Mr. & Mrs. Skywatch's 25th wedding anniversary (actually 36.5th "livetogetherversary") so I plan to wear the Seiko moonwatch she gave me in 1989, when we go out to a fancy dinner tonight.

Attachment 131630
    Wishing you and Mrs Skywatch a very happy anniversary this year and many more in the future.

15. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Contratulations! Twenty-Five years is impressive, especially the way relationships/marraiges seem to be these days. I think we're riding one of the last waves of marital longevity. Thirty years of marraige and 33 years of friendship.
    + 1

Many congrats to you both

17. Likes skywatch liked this post
    I neglected to say how long we’ve been married. No, that’s wrong actually, I couldn’t remember when we got married…

I’ve looked it up - 1986 - so 37 years. I was married before, but can’t remember the year of that either. My wife might - she was a witness to it at the Registry Office.