Results 14,411 to 14,414 of 14414

Thread: Random watch thread 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Date free Strela....'bout time...

Attachment 131644

https://www.poljot24.de/en/news/of38cys.html

guessing still through Juri.

Wonder where made nowadays. Just movement at the bottom not made in as of older

Attachment 131645

afaik they used to be from the old Poljot works that had a few ex-employees setups/whatever making new watches , and also assembling using old parts.
    There was talk awhile back that Juri used someone in Hungary. Both JL and AS over-ordered movements from Maktime which kept them producing for some time , but machinary got too worn to keep going from what's been said , pity.

Is it my imagination, or does the printing quality look quite a bit better on the older version? In comparison, the new one looks like a cheap silkscreen.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Blog Entries
    I like that. Too bad the bracelet won’t fit my Speedmaster, it’s a good one.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

4. Likes geoffbot, happyscrappyheropup liked this post

6. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post