Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Before I offer it publicly...RADO DSRC for sale

Before I offer it publicly...RADO DSRC for sale

Hello friends, I've just purchased a watch I've been seeking for quite some time, and find that the Diastar Round Chrono is surplus to requirements.

It's a fantastic watch, keeping excellent time, with original box and spare links (it fits my ~7.25" wrist and has a spare or two).
    Please drop me a line if you're interested in owning it. Friends on this board will pay $1000 US / 800 GBP or equivalent in other currency. This includes the cost of shipping and is lower than any price I've seen for other examples by at least $300, if you can find one!

I'll be posting elsewhere soon. Sorry to see it go, but I am very excited about the hard-to-find item that is incoming!

Cheers,
    Brad

Name:  DSRC_wrist.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  195.4 KBName:  DSRC_box2.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  136.0 KBName:  DSRC_box.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  122.8 KB
    Last edited by watch carefully; Sep 3, 2024 at 05:21 PM.

2. Likes scottjc liked this post
    Hi Brad,
    I have been looking for this watch for years.
    My only problem is the import tax and other taxes.
    Don`t you know someone who is travelling to Europe?
    Best regards from Vienna
    Peter

It is FS via eBay. Friends from IWL, please feel free to contact me and make an offer, or use the eBay offer functionality.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/326258948157

Cheers,
    B