Likes Likes:  34
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miles McKinney Funky Friday August the 30th 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Intentional or otherwise, it's a great theme. Diastar CC for me, not often seen, if ever, these days.

Quote Originally Posted by sladew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Diastar CC for me.
    Thanks guys.
    The Diastar CC is such a unique piece. I'd love one with the iridescent dial, but it has jewels for markers.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

2. Likes earl of farnborough liked this post
    We do indeed have many, many magpies. Only one species, the black billed magpie lives here. I have a lot of respect for their intelligence, but they are at the bottom of my list or corvids around here. This year, I have a pair of blue jays in the yard. They are distantly related to magpies, but not as smart. With their arrival in my yard this year my favourite to least favourite urban resident corvids are thus- ravens, crows, jays and then at the bottomof the barrel, magpies.
    We had magpies nesting in the hedge outside our house last year.
    I wasn't happy at all about it, as they used to nip into the garden to take baby sparrows and blackbirds.
    This emphasised my hypocrisy as I'm perfectly happy to see a Sparrowhawk or Kestrel do exactly that.

This. Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    This. Of course.

Cheers. Both top ten watches here.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

6. Likes scottjc liked this post
    After my Manhattans last week, I've got to go with the transluscent black dial Manny.
    Cheers Hank , I thought you might choose this. You are full of fun facts this week and in honour of that, I'm picking the Nienaber this week.

Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    We had magpies nesting in the hedge outside our house last year.
    I wasn't happy at all about it, as they used to nip into the garden to take baby sparrows and blackbirds.
    This emphasised my hypocrisy as I'm perfectly happy to see a Sparrowhawk or Kestrel do exactly that.

I am the same. Love all the merlins in the neighbourhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Cheers Hank , I thought you might choose this. You are full of fun facts this week and in honour of that, I'm picking the Nienaber this week.

Cheers Tim.