Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Three watch blowout

Three watch blowout

Hey fellow IWL'ers - I decided to sell the three watches for the incoming Explorer at a great deal.

Each watch I am pricing at $3,000 US with shipping additional dependent on where it goes.

You all know how difficult it is for me to part with these, but I'm figuriung the Seamaster and Explorer will make a good pairing.

Anyway - all are in like new condition as I baby them - full kit, boxes, links, etc..

If interested, please text or ring me at +1-781-775-5650 or send me a PM. Thank you.

Name:  GS 081 .jpg
Views: 140
Size:  147.7 KB

Name:  Tudor 1.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  125.7 KBName:  Zenith6.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  160.9 KB

2. Likes happyscrappyheropup, skywatch liked this post
    Lowering the price to $2,750 each - can't seem to edit the original post.

Three very nice watches there.

At some other point I would have been tempted by the Tudor, but I’m keeping my powder dry for something else at the moment.

5. Likes wschofield3 liked this post