Likes Likes:  27,925
Page 1214 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 21471411141164120412121213121412151216 ... LastLast
Results 12,131 to 12,140 of 12177

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Thanks, my bits are properly chuffed
    Ha, typical redditer
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

2. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Ha, typical redditer
    I knew you'd get the reference

4. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Poor horse.
    Don’t jump to conclusions. For all you know, the horse died of natural causes and had donated its body to the watch community in its will.

6. Likes Fantasio, Mediocre, wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Don’t jump to conclusions. For all you know, the horse died of natural causes and had donated its body to the watch community in its will.
    This is possible!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

8. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Thanks, my bits are properly chuffed with these pairings. I purchased the sailcloth for my Polaris, but the strap was more like 20.5mm vs the advertised 21mm, it fit the Farer much better. The shell cordovan is perfect for the Habring2. I have been looking for the right strap and this is it.
    Hmmm, sorry to know about the sailcloth sir, you'd think an established brand like Artem would be spot on with it's advertised measurement. Glad you can still use it on another watch . . . .

10. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uchinanchu View Post
    Hmmm, sorry to know about the sailcloth sir, you'd think an established brand like Artem would be spot on with it's advertised measurement. Glad you can still use it on another watch . . . .

No need to apologize, the strap and service from you were top notch! I couldn't be happier with them. I have bounced around with straps on both of those watches and these new straps are the best combos I've tried.

12. Likes uchinanchu, geoffbot liked this post
    No need to apologize, the strap and service from you were top notch! I couldn't be happier with them. I have bounced around with straps on both of those watches and these new straps are the best combos I've tried.

Cool, makes me feel better, appreciate the kind words!

14. Likes geoffbot, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    There is a new square one with a blue ceramic case and is built with the bars going across from each side to contain the movement. Very interesting waiting to see what pricing is on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I think that's the True Square Skeleton. I read a price of US $2.5k in a review, likely you'd find a better price if you shop around though.

16. Likes Samanator, gnuyork, wschofield3, Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    I think that's the True Square Skeleton. I read a price of US $2.5k in a review, likely you'd find a better price if you shop around though.

That would be the one. No rush so I’ll give it time. I just thought it looks cool. I’ll see how I feel i I no a few months before I decide if I want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

18. Likes Tim. liked this post
    I've had my eye on this for a long time as the entire design speaks to me and one came up pre loved at the other place. Since Farer is unlikely to make any more (not sure of that, but has not been an offering for a bit now), figured I'd jump on it.

Farer "Maze". Should be here by weeks end, but for now, a few pics off the web.

Name:  farer.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  53.1 KBName:  Screen Shot 2024-07-08 at 12.01.48 PM.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  63.6 KBName:  Screen Shot 2024-07-08 at 12.02.07 PM.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  57.9 KB

Mine will come with the blue rubber strap and the milanese mesh bracelet, and you know which one I will be using.