Likes Likes:  1,973
Page 331 of 332 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3312

Thread: What music are you listening to right now?

Blog Entries
    I figure most of you just skip over my posts in this thread, but check this one out. I promise it’s not rap and I think a few of you might even like it.

https://youtu.be/vpF4UKb_OO8?si=jmUneF88ejLh99T9
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

2. Likes Fantasio, rodia77 liked this post
    Pretty good, went through whole Last Year’s Tune album.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I figure most of you just skip over my posts in this thread, but check this one out. I promise it’s not rap and I think a few of you might even like it.

4. Likes Raza liked this post

6. Likes gnuyork liked this post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    https://youtu.be/vpF4UKb_OO8?si=jmUneF88ejLh99T9
    I like this. Lyrics have a Bob Dylan poetic vibe, and a slightly Johnny Cash vibe, all with a bit Irish folk blended in... I love a good singer-songwriter with dark lyrics. (I also do enjoy some of your rap-hip-hop links, always good to learn new music. My own music is such a personal taste that I don't expect anyone to like it.)
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

9. Likes Raza liked this post
    This **** can sing!

(Edit: Fine, forum, censor me! Now I won't tell what I said there and everyone will think it was worse than it was, well done, fine by me! )

Last edited by rodia77; Jul 6, 2024 at 07:52 PM.

The Delines live in Eindhoven NL.

12. Likes Raza, rodia77 liked this post
    I’ve been building a play list of hi def and ultra high def music from my younger days in junior high school and working up. Some are a song here and there from multiple albums and some are whole albums. Starting out back in 7th grade with the man who fell to earth David Bowie . Changes was the first song after I heard it I could listen to it all day in the art room. I’ve included several Bowie variations of it as well as a few covers.

These are followed along with other early Bowie songs. I forgot how good these are and how radical Bowie was back then in image and music.

Next would be Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven song and Album. Possibly the most played record in that year.

There are some before that at younger ages like the Beatles He loves You in our neighbors basement when I was 7 ( it was my friends mom’s 45). Then again when we moved to Indiana for 9 months and a schoolmate played his dad’s copy of Abby Road for me. Prior to moving to Indiana Wings had the number one song with the theme from Live and Let Die. Next back to 7th and 8th grade parties Wings Band on the Run Album and song got a lot of play. It was not until the late seventies Sargent Peppers movie that I came to appreciate the Beatles. Not the movie ( I don’t think I ever saw it), but the cover of songs that were on the radio from it made me want to hear the originals. Best cover IMO was Aerosmith’s Come Together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

14. Likes tribe125, hayday liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I've been busy babysitting a new album by two people whom I vaguely know, shipping CDs and such (remember those?) Music is free now of course.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

17. Likes Fantasio, skywatch liked this post