Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
I also don’t like the minute hand with the arrow head which blocks the date for ten minutes every hour. I had a similar issue with my first four PO. They really need no date model for the AT. Then the lack of functional lume would be my only issue. What kept me trying it so many times is how nice the cases and how beautiful the dials are done. The stick hands on the railmaster fix the issue, but they don’t put as nice to dials on those. Hands are a pet peeve item for me so don’t let me mess something up for you . The bracelets on the A-T are also a personal thing that I can never get the ATT bracelet sized that the watch doesn’t spin on my wrist or cut off blood . This is all solved by the great strap when it has the fold over deployment, which I think is one of the best strap systems in the business. Again, this is just my opinion . I’m just real picky about what I like . This was my last one which was the real looker that the hands were again its downfall in my opinion since it’s only came on the fantastic strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I 100% agree with you that they need no date Aqua Terra models.