Likes Likes:  120
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WRUW this Wednesday the 3rd of July.

WRUW this Wednesday the 3rd of July.

Sinn UX on white OEM silicone.

Sector Dive Chronograph >>

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

WRUW this Wednesday the 3rd of July.

Interesting morning today. About 5:20 this morning I was out with one of the dogs and in the general vicinity of the Kennedy space center there was a light up in the sky. We are about 45 miles away from there so I don’t know if it was coming from that, but it wasn’t the moon or anything else and the rest of the sky was clear and this was reflecting off a cloud. I didn’t have my phone with me, but my wife captured it and it was kind of very.. I’m out here almost every morning regardless of what’s going on and I’ve never seen anything like that. It was kind of like Independence Day the movie when the aliens came to visit.. very weird. This is about an hour later with the Ploprof at sunrise. I have to look and see if I can find something that explains what I saw this morning like maybe an early morning lunch. About 90° to the left of the sunrise picture there’s a bombing range so that couldn’t be where it was. This was pretty much in the direction of the space center..
    Here are the pictures of the light. It was constant so it wasn’t lightning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Samanator; Jul 3, 2024 at 11:12 AM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Polaris today

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post

Interesting morning today. About 5:20 this morning I was out with one of the dogs and in the general vicinity of the Kennedy space center there was a light up in the sky. We are about 45 miles away from there so I don’t know if it was coming from that, but it wasn’t the moon or anything else and the rest of the sky was clear and this was reflecting off a cloud. I didn’t have my phone with me, but my wife captured it and it was kind of very.. I’m out here almost every morning regardless of what’s going on and I’ve never seen anything like that. It was kind of like Independence Day the movie when the aliens came to visit.. very weird. This is about an hour later with the Ploprof at sunrise. I have to look and see if I can find something that explains what I saw this morning like maybe an early morning lunch. About 90° to the left of the sunrise picture there’s a bombing range so that couldn’t be where it was. This was pretty much in the direction of the space center..

Almost looks like the northern lights…but I don’t see how that could be. So I’m gonna say “experimental warp drive.”

8. Likes Fantasio, wschofield3 liked this post
    No UFOs here, but it’s very cloudy, so can’t rule it out.

Name:  IMG_2331.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  164.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Oris Deco again

Name:  OrisDecoWr3.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  413.9 KB
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post

That's wild! I look forward to the explanation if you ever find out.

12. Likes wschofield3 liked this post