Likes Likes:  27,776
Page 1212 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 2127121112116212021210121112121213 LastLast
Results 12,111 to 12,120 of 12122

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Quote Originally Posted by uchinanchu View Post
    Love a hand wind and couldn't resist the blue of the dial, at least from the photos, ordered the bracelet too for a change up to the look, pic from the interwebs . . .
    That is a very nice blue!

2. Likes uchinanchu, Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Did not know they did a hand wind version. Nice.

Side question - how many reversos do you have at the mo?! I think you got rid of a few?
    I have had the black dial version for a while now, years... I don't recall exactly.

Yep, Hamilton came out with the hand wind for this model only recently, don't know how recent and I stand to be corrected, but looking forward to it.

Good memory Geoff - I had a love for the Reverso for many years but it ran its course (which did surprise me a bit) and I sold all the ones I had. Some days I miss one/them but not enough to rebuy, which I've done in the past with other watches.

I think I am getting to a point of satisfaction and holding on to just watches that I really, really like. Famous last words for sure but/and we'll see what the future holds. Hope you've been well, it's been quite a number of years since we first "met" (online) and I wish you nothing but the best now and forever!!

Michael
    Back atcha my dude!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

5. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Love a hand wind and couldn't resist the blue of the dial, at least from the photos, ordered the bracelet too for a change up to the look, pic from the interwebs . . .
    I love that shade of blue! It looks fantastic.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

7. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    I've liked the look of these ever since they were released. I don't own a skeleton and, they went on sale last week so.....

Last edited by Tim.; Yesterday at 10:11 AM.

^^^

A RADO fan just has to have one of those, really. I like the swinging anchor at 3.

A lovely thing - congratulations.

10. Likes Tim., pacifico66 liked this post
    That is just lovely. What a gorgeous shade of blue, and the contrast of the indices looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

12. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    I've liked the look of these ever since they were released. I don't own a skeleton and, they went on sale last week so.....

Looks to me like a skeleton done right, congrats!

14. Likes pacifico66 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post

As a skeleton fan (if they're done right, and this one is IMO), you definitely needed this one, especially since it's a Rado!

16. Likes pacifico66 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    Looks to me like a skeleton done right, congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    As a skeleton fan (if they're done right, and this one is IMO), you definitely needed this one, especially since it's a Rado!
    Thanks gents, looking forward to it arriving, hopefully next week sometime.

18. Likes rodia77, Mediocre liked this post