Likes Likes:  27,719
Page 1211 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 211711111111611201120912101211
Results 12,101 to 12,104 of 12104

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Her wrist is 16 cm and she mostly likes the wearability. Case diameter or thickness are not an issue, and biggest plus is the non-existent weight. Her main comment is that ”it feels like nothing on the wrist”.

Biggest downside is the strap, which is a bit stiff, at least at the moment. She likes to wear it loose, which makes it sit at a height not optimal. More wear for OEM velcro, or different strap might help in the long run.

Overall she’s very happy with the watch. It makes a fun addition to her main rotation, which at the moment is Nomos Tangente and Suunto Lumi.

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    I'd love to hear your wife's wrist size and feedback on the wearability.
    Cheers, M

2. Likes happyscrappyheropup, Mediocre liked this post
    New cart for the BGE the old one goes to my former assistant for the one I roadside picked for him

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

4. Likes Tim., Cybotron, Raza, Mediocre, wschofield3 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifico66 View Post
    New cart for the BGE the old one goes to my former assistant for the one I roadside picked for him

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    That certain looks beefier and sturdier than your last stand. But it does kind of make your Big Green Egg look like the jury-rigged ferryman astromech from The Mandalorian. Which, to me, is a good thing.

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    That certain looks beefier and sturdier than your last stand. But it does kind of make your Big Green Egg look like the jury-rigged ferryman astromech from The Mandalorian. Which, to me, is a good thing.

Decorate it for Halloween!!!

7. Likes Raza liked this post