Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
I don’t know what it is, but I’ve never gotten on with anything wider than 22mm. If I had to guess, it’s probably because I wear my watch high on the wrist rather than further down the arm. I find that wider straps just are uncomfortable. I purged my collection of anything above 22mm years ago. I suppose I could take the bracelet off of my GMT and try some of my existing NATOs on it to see if 22mm NATOs are an issue. Generally, I like to have as much taper as possible on a bracelet or strap because I find it much more comfortable than having a thick, wide strap on my wrist. I have lovely, sweet dreams about bracelets that taper from 20mm to 16mm.
For me strep with has more to do with the case design and how high the weight is so for the watch. I wear my watches above the wristbone, and I like the straps to be a bit tighter than most people. Since I tend to wear larger, heavier, watches and have a round wrist. I need some thing that controls the movement of the watch on my wrist, so it doesn’t fall down or spin around. Having had quite a few Panerai years ago 24mm came quite natural and even had a few with 26 mm that were quite comfortable. Most of the Blancpain have 23mm with little or no taper. The Pelagos should be very comfortable with a 22mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro