Likes Likes:  11,851
Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325
Results 3,241 to 3,247 of 3247

Thread: the Int Watch League Pet of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    That is quite exceptional even for a smaller dog. Dosa, who is in one of the pictures with Bond, lived only 10.5 years. I was playing with her and went up to work. About a a half hour later my wife hollered upstairs that Dosa was dead. The video showed her eating and drinking and then going under a lounge chair. That was where she died. Total shock. Bond Bond we had a while to prepare.
    I'm not sure which is preferable. Either way, it's the journey, not the destination.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

2. Likes Samanator, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    So sorry for your loss, Michael.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Our 19-year-old Pomeranian Bond Bond had deteriorated so badly that we had to have him put to sleep yesterday. Registered as Bond James Bond, over time, he became just Bond Bond to us. Bond Bond loved to sit and watch when I worked on home projects over the years. Lisa taught him to roll over multiple times in a row which he could still do up until a few months ago. By tod's Pom standards, Bond Bond was what breeders would call a through back since he was a bigger frame and about 15 lbs. He was our first Pom. He really loved his food and would eat almost anything. You could walk him without a leash and he would stay right at you heals. He was under seven pound now and he felt so fragile.

Favorite Bond Bond story was when he was a puppy we had a Katrina rescue dog we were fostering. It was a Doberman and Black Lab mix lisa named Deeda. Two days in a row we were woke up in the morning by Deeda licking us on the face. Every night we had him in a crate with double catches since he was a bigger dog. I took him down and put him in the crate with his food bowl. After Bond Bond finished his food he was pulling over the bottom latch on Deeda's crate when I started watching him. He got that one and then was standing on his toes and tugging on the upper latch. He finally got it open and Deeda got out. Then Bond Bond went in and started eating Deeda's food. We had to start putting bread ties on the latches so Bond Bond could not open them.

Rest in peace Mr Bond.

Sorry for your loss, Michael. I'm glad you had some time to prepare, but it never seems like it's long enough with our pups.

5. Likes Samanator liked this post
    I just read the news on Bond Bond. Condolences, Michael. It's always a hard loss.

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

7. Likes Samanator, Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckmiller View Post
    I just read the news on Bond Bond. Condolences, Michael. It's always a hard loss.
    Yes, sorry to hear.

10. Likes rodia77, Greg, pacifico66, geoffbot liked this post
    I am going to give Anna the benefit of the doubt that the bricks are cooler to snooze on in this position. However, I suspect the girth might be coming into play a diet and more playtime is in order

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk