Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Fake Rado?

Fake Rado?

Hello Gents,

do you think these Rado's are fake? I recently got into an argument with an "expert" saying these are fake, but his aren't.

His on the top (first two photos, mine below

Name:  HIS1.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  42.9 KBName:  his2.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  17.2 KBName:  mine.jpg
Size:  66.3 KBName:  HIS1.jpg
Size:  42.9 KB

Savagely Average
    The pictures are fairly low resolution, making any movement detail difficult to see

3. Likes skowron6 liked this post

I've re-uploaded. Don't have anything better.

7. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    I see nothing, on initial inspection, that suggests yours are not genuine. Everything from movement to case, bracelet and crown appears in order.

9. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watch carefully View Post
    I see nothing, on initial inspection, that suggests yours are not genuine. Everything from movement to case, bracelet and crown appears in order.
    I agree with Brad, they look like genuine AS Rado movements to me, correct for the period, what does he suggest is fake about them?
    Last edited by Tim.; Dec 20, 2023 at 09:03 AM.

11. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    I see nothing wrong.Itoo would like to know what the "expert" finds wrong with them.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.