Likes Likes:  4

Thread: **** Poljot or not poljot ****

**** Poljot or not poljot ****

Well saw this just wondering real deal or been alter have not seen this one before

it's got a 2614 under the hood which is used in poljots watches. but the dial seem's off in some way or is it just me ?

I think it is a bit of a marriage to be honest as I have seen a raketa with the same look to it so am wondering if the movement and inner-dial is a poljot and the outer dial and case is a wostok or raketa.

so what's the consensus ?
    Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

2. Likes Der Amf, DJW GB liked this post
    I think you may be right . It all looks original but not together . It looks like this Poljot movement a 2614.2H although the smallest one of the gears has a slight raise on it and i have not found that on any others i have seen . Check this link http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-...oljot_2614_2H& The movement looks to small for the case (it's over to the crown side ) Not really sure about the case , the back plate retaining slot looks weird . And it would need a specific bracelet , it's very much like the Meranom Neptune case . Having said that for the price it's not bad. Not sure any of this helps . DW.

4. Likes is that my watch, Der Amf liked this post
    yeah went unsold might have a closer look if they re-list lower might just buy it and see what it is all about will try and find the wostok I mention and you will see what I mean
    Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

same sort of inner and out dial on this one