Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw a BARGAIN!! Post them here!

On Amazon's Cyber Monday Sale, use coupon code TIMEXCM50 for 50% off Timexes.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...%3A10422543011

Some field watches are eligible for the sale, and Weekenders are as low as $10 after coupon.

Timex Expedition Scout T49961 for $17
    http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T49961-E...h/dp/B00HYUSWP

Timex Expedition Scout T49962 for $14
    Amazon.com: Timex Men's T49962 "Expedition Scout" Watch: Timex: Watches

Patek Philippe
    Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Baume & Mercier Hampton Annual Calendar; Tudor Black Bay.

Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field H70555863; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull 818.900 Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN017P1; Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51.

I posted this in Central, but it's appropriate here, too.

Crown and Buckle is having a sale on their straps, including their in-house American made straps, which I've never seen on sale before.

Quote Originally Posted by mike120 View Post
    I've heard a bunch of bad things about the owner though..... Like he won't sell any more of his awesome automatic chronographs. And he lives in Philly. And he won't make any reasonably sized watches.
    Quote Originally Posted by underwatermechanic View Post
    And he spends too much time on internet forums instead of hurrying my Orthos up
    And he didn't like either of your posts.

On the plus side, he's practically throwing these watches at people for chump change...let's see, 10% off, plus $25 with that coupon, no shipping charge...I wonder if I've got store credit...

Name:  Facebook Header Without Text.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  45.6 KB
    Eight essential vitamins and minerals - Lew & Huey

Please don't force me to put a lot of stuff here by asking me a bunch of questions with answers easily found on my website.

Take $25 off your purchase of an in-stock watch with coupon code IWL.

More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docvail View Post
    And he didn't like either of your posts.

On the plus side, he's practically throwing these watches at people for chump change...let's see, 10% off, plus $25 with that coupon, no shipping charge...I wonder if I've got store credit...

Name:  Facebook Header Without Text.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  45.6 KB
    Does the store credit cover excuses to explain to the wife why yet another watch is coming in the mail

5. Likes Yankeexpress liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by underwatermechanic View Post
    Does the store credit cover excuses to explain to the wife why yet another watch is coming in the mail
    Use the same one they're always using on us: "But honey, it was on sale, I saved a TON of money..."

Something something tapatalk...
    Eight essential vitamins and minerals - Lew & Huey

Please don't force me to put a lot of stuff here by asking me a bunch of questions with answers easily found on my website.

Take $25 off your purchase of an in-stock watch with coupon code IWL.

7. Likes Chicolabronse, mleok liked this post
    This thread needs more posts!
    Cheapest Nato straps have a brown leather Nato for $7.95 today. I've ordered 2, an 18mm and a 20mm
    http://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/co...ge-18-20-22-mm