Likes Likes:  59
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Procedural question

I would edit my feedback post about him and send him the link afterwards.
    "There's people makin' babies to my music, that's nice!" Barry White

2. Likes Seriously, Chase liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    I would edit my feedback post about him and send him the link afterwards.
    That , and then ignore any comms from him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    I'm not referring to belly-aching, most who have a bad experience don't post feedback at all...only when it's a good transaction. Most don't want to stir up problems, by calling a member out for terrible communication, bad shipping practices, or inaccurate condition description of used pieces.

Bad or good feedback is essential, that's how you protect the membership with honesty.
    You make a good point, Eric, and yes you are certainly correct.

Jeannie

BKT

Brass Knuckle Therapy.....

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

6. Likes Strange liked this post
    If you're happy with the transaction, I would leave it as is and enjoy my new watch. Changing your feedback for vengeance would not be fair IMO. Feedbacks are important and I know exactly the feeling you're talking about as it happened to me, but the most important is that the transaction went smooth and you seems happy with your new acquisition. You should focus on that

People are what they are...

Enjoy your new watch! Any pictures?
    ~Daniel~

Blog Entries
    I am enjoying the purchase, very much so. It filled a hole in my collection that felt more like a yawning abyss that now feels properly occupied.

My satisfaction with the xaction notwithstanding, there is still the matter that successful trading frequently requires extensive positive feedback. Since I currently only have a small handful of feedbacks (all positive), and since only one of those is for a high dollar xaction, it's important to me to get feedback for each deal I do. And since this deal was fairly high $$$ all the more reason to want the feedback. Finally, since it would take Mr. Recalcitrant all of 30 seconds to leave me feedback it really horks me off that he can't be bothered. He can, of course, be bothered to keep bumping his current sales post though.
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    I am enjoying the purchase, very much so. It filled a hole in my collection that felt more like a yawning abyss that now feels properly occupied.

My satisfaction with the xaction notwithstanding, there is still the matter that successful trading frequently requires extensive positive feedback. Since I currently only have a small handful of feedbacks (all positive), and since only one of those is for a high dollar xaction, it's important to me to get feedback for each deal I do. And since this deal was fairly high $$$ all the more reason to want the feedback. Finally, since it would take Mr. Recalcitrant all of 30 seconds to leave me feedback it really horks me off that he can't be bothered. He can, of course, be bothered to keep bumping his current sales post though.
    Let it go brother, enjoy the watch & your upcoming weekend. On a happier note, I left feedback on 3 different sites today...have 1 more to go

This is starting to sounds like a Seinfeld episode!

11. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Savagely Average
    You could always change your feedback for them

Blog Entries
    He finally left me feedback. Mirabile dictu.

A one-line post that took him maybe thirteen picoseconds to compose and post. I'm overwhelmed.

I guess I don't get to mutilate him after all. Bit of a letdown that…
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦