Likes Likes:  1

Thread: **** Russian Alarm Watches ****

**** Russian Alarm Watches ****

I can't remember if we have one on alarms so we do now, so had a few three for sure think had other to but can't honestly remember got pics of two easily to hand so thought I would do a gallery thread, as I know among us we have a few modern and old ones so why not have a gallery. As I do vaguely remember I did do some form of a alarm watch thread. but was way back and think was more about a specific model. so this can just be a show tell one.

I collected a few as do like them but on downsizing I sold most of mine except for a gold poljot alarm decide just to have one model of it and it was a total looker anyway. i do buy them some times still just to check them out but tend to flip again as I got my keeper.

Will open with that one then add the vostok in later and any others I acquire feel free to add your too.

As always ismy

1960's gold plate poljot alarm.

Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

ok this one not found out a lot about it so this is me guessing ..so feel free to correct me if you know

so 1980's ? Russian mechanical 17 jewelled .vostok ? alarm watch .

Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

3. Likes Sedi liked this post