Quote Originally Posted by Yankeexpress View Post
After Pradata production ended a few years ago, Took a long while to be able to obtain the elusive BLUE dial Pradata. Very pleased to have gotten the blasted version to go with the blasted Black dial from OB.

Both leathers are Obris Morgan straps.

Also have 3 versions of the Bronze OB Nautilus, black, grey and blue dials. At the low prices OB charges for a 9015 diver, these are nearly irresistible IMHO.
so whats your take on the lug width ? it don't look as bad on leather but then to my eyes it don't suit most leather straps and the blue dial seen this one sell with a few of the types of the pradata want £695 or open to offers but that just seem way high had it on the bay for a day and so far had offers of £175 and £250 and £270 so was holding out for a bit more as they are as you say hard to come by ...

but if they ant being worn ( the new me says get them gone ) I have suddenly gone very minimalist on my watch collection .. soon I will have two possible three 3133 going amongst other the only two that are safe from going at the minute is my rado and my steiny