Model : Zhufeng holographic Guanyin goddess
Manufacturer: Jin Zhong Watch Factory's Admiralty Watch Factory (Golden Bell Watch Factory's )
Year of Production: 1983
Case Diameter : 34mm
Movement Model : ZCQ (17 jewels)
Type : Hand Wind

This Zhufeng has a hologram on its dial which projecting the image of the Goddess of Mercy: Guanyin (观音) or Guanshiyin (观世音), a popular goddess, or budhisattva,

The caseback of the watch is still with its seal. Beneath the seal it is engraved with a running horse surpassing a flying bird with Zhufeng logo, the same engraving as in Zhufeng I.

Zhufeng is a product of Jin Zhong Watch Factory and the standard movement of which is ZTZA. However, the movement of this watch is ZCQ which is from Chongqin Watch Factory.

well as I will be moving this on soon. when I find the right buyer, so I thought I would give it one last hooray never seen another one on here .. I did once do a thread on them back aways in the Chinese forum and their was some other's put up but not sure they was own by any of the members .. it was a fun unusually watch but not overly keen on gold cases so does not get worn much hence it going so hope you enjoyed seeing it one last time

As always ismy