Likes Likes:  3

Thread: WRUW March 2018 starts here:

WRUW March 2018 starts here:

Name:  PICT0026.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  57.2 KB

Welcome my vintage friends, it seems to fall to me to start the wruw. was going to start it on the first but have been working on something so I thought if some one does it great if not.. once I got it fixed I would do one so ... I hear you ask what have I been working on then, well this ones a bit of a family heirloom. I have had it since I was fifteen / sixteen and it belong to my granddad before that .. so it's a smith's de lux just trying to date it, it has s.c.w inside the case back denoting smiths clock & watches they change their name to that in 56 I think and I know my granddad had it after the 70's so got to be in between that date at a guess

Hope the month ahead goes well for you all.

As always Ismy
    Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

2. Likes Dan R liked this post
    well just got round to fixing the bracelet on this 1919 silver cased trench watch well fixed it last night if honest

Name:  PICT0004.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  32.0 KB
    Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

4. Likes Dan R liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I need to pull this one back out and wear it!

Name:  Kingston1_desktop.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  79.3 KB

6. Likes is that my watch liked this post