Likes Likes:  23
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: (another) FedEx rant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    I've had to pay fees a month later when I bought a watch from Canada. I thought it was because I imported something. If I get the same demand from FedEx over this strap they, or Isofrane will have to provide me with documentation where I agreed to these fees in my purchase.
    Knowing what I know now, they probably have that documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Knowing what I know now, they probably have that documentation.
    I would think that there is such documentation from FedEx to the shipper, but would be surprised if a shipper was aware of the need to provide that to the buyer. I have never seen anything, and I've looked.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I would think that there is such documentation from FedEx to the shipper, but would be surprised if a shipper was aware of the need to provide that to the buyer. I have never seen anything, and I've looked.
    It's likely in the finest of fine print--or worse, in a link you didn't have to click to purchase, but by purchasing implicitly agreed to the contract terms. Oh, adhesion contracts.

.............. Name:  Dan_Tague_We_Need_a_Revolution_5409_395.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  71.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    (*&^%$&^*&(^*#! Ok, I know you've heard it all before, but dammit, FedEx! I ordered an Isofrane strap ($99) for my new Monster, and those friggin' HIGHWAY ROBBERS at FedEx want a $25 "customs fee" (read courier/brokerage fee). Twenty-five dollars on a one-hundred dollar item! Last time I ordered from Isofrane, I bought TWO straps at $129/each, and the brokerage fee was only $20! WTH do these clowns do....throw darts at a board to determine how much they're going to fleece a customer?

GEEZ!

/rant.

~Sherry.

5. Likes popoki nui, Rob liked this post