Likes Likes:  0

Thread: **** the jump over from films to games and vice verse ****

**** the jump over from films to games and vice verse ****

Well got chatting in today's WRUW about game's turn into movies and vice verse so thought why not a thread on it to see the pro's and con's of this and to see which worked and which did not alot did not go well to be honest as I said it works better when films get turn in to games in my opinion,

There was a few good cross overs but can't think of them now they will come to me so whats your thought and which did you like to play

As always Ismy
    Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation toward the local swimming pool. so I gave him a glass of water.

my first that I think did was the Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn mini series work kinda ok I think

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation toward the local swimming pool. so I gave him a glass of water.

**** the jump over from films to games and vice verse ****

Tomb Raider kinda worked as a movie, most others (Mortal Kombat) notsomuch. I went to bar in downtown Orlando the other weekend that had old school arcade games. Played a little NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat, and Mrs PacMan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    Tomb Raider kinda worked as a movie, most others (Mortal Kombat) notsomuch. I went to bar in downtown Orlando the other weekend that had old school arcade games. Played a little NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat, and Mrs PacMan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    yeah there's more that don't yeah think the tomb raider kinda work I suppose and was there not a game with young indiana jones before the t.v series was it ..

I mean we know the doom was bad ...

how about res evil as was that not based on biohazed to start with even thou there is a game with raccoon city in it ? which then got re-done as film then game then film ??

max pain just bad ... thats the film not the game was not bad for when done a lot of first in gaming playing of the time

hit man bad film based on game .. but some of the agent 47 not too bad ...

punisher game was hmmm good in places .. same with the film so bout even on that one ,

what other ones are there well the star wars games based on the film some are very good some not so much so again like the films
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jun 7, 2017 at 10:10 AM.

would dead island make a good film I wonder ?

Can't forget this cinematic masterpiece:

Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    Can't forget this cinematic masterpiece:

well love the film but thats down to samantha mathis I was never really into platform games myself mainly first person shooters with a bit of puzzle / searching games more
    say like freedom fighter , dead island ,dues ex , doom,duke dukem , etc etc house of the dead set two come to mind brothers in arms some of the really hard snipers games too