Likes Likes:  363
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: IWL 1963 Owners and Admirers Thread

That's fantastic news Iyonk just right for Christmas and a great strap as well . I'm very pleased for you.

Billy Super Duper

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Congrats iyonk!

4. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    IT IS HERE! IT IS REALLY HERE!!!!

look at what just arrived!
    Attachment 55468

got to check if it is true! and it is!
    Attachment 55470

can't believe i FINALLY got hands on this beauty!
    Attachment 55471

i save the factory strap that came with it and grab one of my older straight 18mm.. i will make a special one for this one!
    Attachment 55472

and i use the factory buckle..
    Attachment 55473

my first mechanical handwind and my first ever mechanical chrono!.. the most important.. i luv how it look on my wrist!
    Attachment 55474

a farther angle.. i think it look sweeeettttt!
    Attachment 55475

Thank you so much for everybody that put their heart and mind on this project.. i'm so happy and grateful to be part of it..
    Special thank you for Ed that has been very-very friendly, patience and resposive when dealing with me.. you are a GREAT Gentleman Ed! and i would LOVE to purchase more from you in the future..

wohhooo!! i'm so happy!

====================================
    tried it on a couple of other straps.. =)

sorted mate glad for you
    I didn’t think orthopedic shoes would help, but I stand corrected.

6. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Looks fantastic on second strap with reddish brown tone!! Enjoy.

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    IT IS HERE! IT IS REALLY HERE!!!!
    Yes!

Perfect combo!

-- Wayne

10. Likes iyonk liked this post

I'm more excited than when mine arrived! So glad it finally is in your hands (and on your wrist). Looks great on several of those straps. Kudos to Ed for making sure this got sorted.

12. Likes happyscrappyheropup, iyonk liked this post
    Thank you for all your kind words everybody!

the watch is so special to me.. it is the first IWL project watch and it set the bar so high! i'm very satisfied with it and can confirm it will get lots of wrist time in the future.. i luv this forum, and IWL is our little community that take special part in my heart.. this watch is a great memorabilia and reminder whenever i wear it on my wrist..

i will put extra care to it and will wear it with pride (and brag about it to my friends).. hope it last me a while since i like it so much..

i'm amazed that it wear so well on the wrist.. its combination of long lugs, case thickness despite the classic size seem odd -- but wear like magic! on my wrist it sits like an old faithful.. pure classic. i would say it is a great watch no matter the price tag..

i know it is considered small by today BIG size standard.. but it doesn't wear small.. it simply -- just right. very pleasing in on my eyes..

this would be my last watch for 2016.. and i'm so happy it is a perfect one.. (i hope i could purchase a different style of this watch next year though.. need Ed recommendation for that though.. )

for those who is on the fence with this IWL Watch.. i highly recommend it.. it is a high quality and superbly made watch with a stunning IWL design team signature.. you'll love it!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

14. Likes DJW GB, HKEd liked this post
    Great news -

and well done Ed!

16. Likes HKEd, iyonk liked this post