well was looking for a 3133 but for a certain price. Well bid on a few Poljots / a couple of Novets / and a couple of Poljot air force but was not lucky and a good few others my thought was with there being no new 3133 being made they would continue to sky rocket so now or never.... So now it was
Name:  PICT0018.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  63.0 KB
I came a cross a (Bpemr) or Vremia ok not official a russian 3133 but the right price and kinda like the look so my thought was if I get bored got the movement I can always re-case back to a complete russian .. i.e. russian case and dial and hands and my russian movement 3133 so I put in a few bids did not go well so left it but as I was searching I could not find one in the right price that I liked wanted some thing a bit different from the norm ..
Name:  PICT0016.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  41.0 KB
And I could not find a vostok 3133 which would be my idea one or the Start ones like DJW has got stunning watch that one so I came back right at the bid end with one last shot and way-hay snag the watch
Name:  PICT0020.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  58.0 KB
Here's a brief story of Vremia (Bpemr): it was founded in Italy in late '80, when in Italy there was much interest for Russian watches. Vremia were designed with a strong russian style and were made in Switzerland for the Italian market during the years of the "perestroika" or "restructuring" movement led by Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.. In summary, the intent of the Vremia was to join the value of the Swiss assembly to the "Soviet-style" (at the time called "Soviet Constructivism"). this was following the machine art movement style ...

Which I have briefly talked about it on here ....**** Tatlin, 'Construction Art' and Productivism ****

As always Ismy