Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fortis Colors battery change?

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    I found the ball and it's not working. I hate taking my watches to the jeweler but I think I have to in this scenario.
    I would watch how he does it so you know for next time then you can do it yourself hope you find a better one. than the last one I had he was useless it start me doing it for myself so rarely use them now
    Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

Blog Entries
    Update:

So far I've taken the watch to 2 jewelers who can't figure out how to take the back off. This is getting comical now. I'm going to a watchmaker next week.

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    The good thing is that you are now the #1 Google entry for "fortis colors" caseback removal.

4. Likes tribe125, Martin liked this post

Blog Entries
    I wanted to update this thread. I called Gevril who handles the warranty work in the US. It is indeed a snap back but they say it's very tight and requires a special tool. The battery change is $25+$15 for shipping..

7. Likes ro63rto liked this post