Likes Likes:  41
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WRUW March 2016 starts here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    This came today

So out of curiosity, where does someone in Glasgow get their watches? eBay? I know of some who haunt the antique malls and such. I am no longer in the market, but got mine almost exclusively through eBay.

Cheers!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    So out of curiosity, where does someone in Glasgow get their watches? eBay? I know of some who haunt the antique malls and such. I am no longer in the market, but got mine almost exclusively through eBay.

Cheers!

Dan
    Yes I just troll ebay and hope for the best or worst as it sometimes happens Got rid of most of my Indian redials the ones with the st96 movements and have kept the ones that I feel are ok,have not hit the jackpot yet maybe never
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

3. Likes is that my watch, Dan R liked this post
    yeah those bygone places selling yesteryear are getting thin on the ground what with the bay and that. and the car boots sales are just getting as bad hooky dvd and the like there now is all use to love spending time having a good mouch around to see what hidden gems there was the last car boot sale I went to was very disappointing and the same with the charity shops.

they put a lot of the jewellery on the bay now so no great finds to be had well very rarely . but on a different note did pick up a couple of lovely Indian wooden boxes one for stamps and the like and one slight bigger I keep my movements that I have not used yet in it
    I didn’t think orthopedic shoes would help, but I stand corrected.

5. Likes Dan R liked this post
    Name:  WP_DS20160327(3).jpg
Views: 63
Size:  41.2 KBBirth year watch
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

7. Likes is that my watch, Dan R liked this post
    Name:  WP_DS20160328(1).jpg
Views: 99
Size:  38.3 KB

9. Likes Dan R liked this post

11. Likes Dan R, meijlinder liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Love that dial! Especially the green jewel minute markers. Not too crazy about the case, but you take what you are given!

Dan

13. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post