Likes Likes:  13

Thread: Birthday gift

Birthday gift

It was my birthday the other day so I gifted myself a Scuba Dude, and three straps from Ague Trading Company. I've been wanting one for countless months and finally got around to ordering it. Should arrive in two to three weeks, but with shipping from Russia it could be.....who knows how long. Now to play the waiting game.

-hayday

Name:  Scuba Dude 420.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  65.4 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

yes as I said before it's a great choice I can't get on with there bracelets so good call on the nato as more then likely you would get the natos first
    Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

3. Likes hayday liked this post
    I've heard so many horror stories about the bracelet that I'll probably just remove it and chuck it.

-hayday
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

to be fair the new ones are a lot better then the old ones but I have a box full of them still but am a nato guy so depends there seem to be a couple of different design on the bracelet the one I was looking at the other day seems fair to be honest would wait to see what the other say first on it
    Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

6. Likes hayday liked this post
    I went dateless, can pick it up any day of the month, and not suffer OCD over the date being wrong. Oh, and yes, changed the bracelet.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1457462943328.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  40.7 KB
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain......

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

8. Likes hayday, DJW GB liked this post
    suppose we might as put the dudes up too
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. Likes theoldwoman, hayday, DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    It was my birthday the other day so I gifted myself a Scuba Dude, and three straps from Ague Trading Company. I've been wanting one for countless months and finally got around to ordering it. Should arrive in two to three weeks, but with shipping from Russia it could be.....who knows how long. Now to play the waiting game.

-hayday

Name:  Scuba Dude 420.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  65.4 KB
    Ace mate.

12. Likes hayday liked this post
    I'll join in then

Name:  P1090868 3 (450x600).jpg
Views: 84
Size:  207.0 KB

14. Likes hayday liked this post