Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought a Soviet Era Komandirskie. In RURAL FLORIDA Yet!

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    hmm yes had a few like that just the one stamp I wonder about that but this is the clone I was thinking of

I held my breath a bit when I popped the back off! I don't know if I was expecting the movement above or what, but I'm glad it's not what I saw!

no just as I said felt new and the movement confirmed maybe as got some with lots of markings some with just the one not thought about it maybe worth looking into unless one of the guys has the answer ?
    Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

do we know why unmarked except for under the regulator ?
    no just as I said felt new and the movement confirmed maybe as got some with lots of markings some with just the one not thought about it maybe worth looking into unless one of the guys has the answer ?
    I personally know no answer for the no markings except under regulator, but I'm hoping someone will!

R

think movement from china but assemble in Russia ? did hear some think about parts be use from other countries now or some thing I know there is some new watch name escapes me that is being assembly in Russia but with Chinese parts I believe but can't really remember
    Light travels faster than sound, which is the reason that some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

Think it's more that it's probably a piece made after the fall of the ussr. Never really know what you can find in watches from that era . A lot of pieces just made with what was available

6. Likes SpaceAgeSoul liked this post
    well thats true read some where vostok was not that fussy with what parts used

what are we classing as new anything 2000 onwards or 90's on ?

9. Likes SpaceAgeSoul liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Think it's more that it's probably a piece made after the fall of the ussr. Never really know what you can find in watches from that era . A lot of pieces just made with what was available
    I was wondering if that could be a possibility, a transition period piece.

Indeed!