Likes Likes:  15

Thread: STL-110 vs. W-S-220

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

STL-110 vs. W-S-220

Needless to say, there was no real reason to grab an STL-110 when I already owned (among others) a W-S 200, W-S 210, W-S 220, and an STL-1000. But I could not resist the large size and the $32 price tag.

Seems to be the same module as the W-S 220 with button functions re-arranged ("start/lap") moved to the front. Case is a bit bigger as well.

Anyone aware of any other differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Sedi, Greg, iyonk, deCompression, Rocat liked this post
    I'm not aware of any other differences. Also a big fan of that module so I have two W-S220, a W-S200 and since I liked the STL-S110 so much I simply got all three
    Cheers, Sedi

4. Likes Greg, iyonk, Rocat liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    I'm not aware of any other differences. Also a big fan of that module so I have two W-S220, a W-S200 and since I liked the STL-S110 so much I simply got all three
    I cannot tell you how much it warms my heart that you are as crazy as I am!!!!

6. Likes Sedi, Greg, iyonk liked this post
    I have the stls100.

The module is awesome.

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    i only have one, and my W-S220 is my dedicated 'sports/workout digital...
    i choose this one since i like yellow tinted display.. good watch, no problem with it what so ever so far..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. Likes Sedi, Greg, deCompression liked this post
    I have the WS-220 and have looked at the newer models. They are bigger but I've not seen a reason to jump ship yet. The STLS300H, however, seems just the right size for my 10 year old son.