Likes Likes:  68
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The other new arrival

Quote Originally Posted by chuckmiller View Post
    Henry, can you describe the different textures on the dial?
    I took quite a few macro shots of the RGM before I sent it on its way. These shots do a good job of showing the texture of the dial and how thin the silver ring around the subdials is.

Another interesting thing about the dial is that it is not a solid black. It actually has flecks throughout the dial.

2. Likes Henry Krinkle, mlcor liked this post
    As with your entire collection, just lovely!

4. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    I took quite a few macro shots of the RGM before I sent it on its way. These shots do a good job of showing the texture of the dial and how thin the silver ring around the subdials is.

Another interesting thing about the dial is that it is not a solid black. It actually has flecks throughout the dial.

Excellent Brian. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    As with your entire collection, just lovely!
    Thank you very much.

Wow! Nice. Congratulations!

8. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Here are some detail pics, but apparently I need to check the settings on my point n shoot as these came straight out of the camera at 624 pixels, as did the Longines pictures I snapped this morning.

The two toned pebble finish Brian was talking about.

Next to a smoother monotone finish with the polished ring separating the two.

Brushed polished and sunburst finishes on the case and the detail on the bezel