Likes Likes:  25
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another macro series - NOMOS Zurich Weltzeit

Quote Originally Posted by ck1109 View Post
    First I have to decide whether I should stick with the Canon APS-C frames or upgrade to a mirrorless like the Fuji X-T10.
    Wouldn't make much of a difference to watch photography I suppose but I've never been happier in the experience of my general photography since switching to the compact Fuji equipment (by way of Leica). Fuji (& Zeiss) have got my favourite focal lengths covered and the lenses are all excellent.
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

Phenomenal shots. I love this watch and hope to acquire the blue dial when I'm in Europe in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.thewatchquest.com
    Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpatrick View Post
    Phenomenal shots. I love this watch and hope to acquire the blue dial when I'm in Europe in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.thewatchquest.com
    Thanks and good luck with the purchase!

Your photos are exceptional.

I have a Nomos Tangente, and your set of photographs makes me want to buy the Zurich Weltzeit.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Adler View Post
    Your photos are exceptional.

I have a Nomos Tangente, and your set of photographs makes me want to buy the Zurich Weltzeit.

Bill
    Thanks! and er sorry about any potential effects on your wallet