Likes Likes:  32
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The other new Tissot in the house.

That's a gorgeous Tissot for your wife! Extra credit to Tissot for the 80 hr PR movement as well.

I really like what Tissot brings to the table for their price range. Nice history, well made, and affordable. Here's the one I found for a song, automatic chronograph and not sure if it's a man's or woman's. It's sized like a man's but really looks more like a woman's, though someone here has this same one and put it on a brown leather strap and it looks really nice. Anyway, it's hers now, no takebacks!

2. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rfortson View Post
    That's a gorgeous Tissot for your wife! Extra credit to Tissot for the 80 hr PR movement as well.

I really like what Tissot brings to the table for their price range. Nice history, well made, and affordable. Here's the one I found for a song, automatic chronograph and not sure if it's a man's or woman's. It's sized like a man's but really looks more like a woman's, though someone here has this same one and put it on a brown leather strap and it looks really nice. Anyway, it's hers now, no takebacks!

Last time I was in Jamaica I saw a lot of young men wearing watches on white straps. I'd prefer that one on brown leather.