Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best NATO straps comparable to...

Quote Originally Posted by Colin63 View Post
    I have a black NATO with PVD hardware from Crown and Buckle which is nice quality. I bought it because it is 19mm.
    Yes, I have a 19mm C&B one for my G10 and it's very good

2. Likes Colin63 liked this post
    Went to buy a TF one last night. Eddie's habit of only taking orders when there's an R in the month and the moon is in its fourth quarter is quite frustrating

4. Likes Colin63, gnuyork liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Went to buy a TF one last night. Eddie's habit of only taking orders when there's an R in the month and the moon is in its fourth quarter is quite frustrating
    Yeah, I went to order a watch from him last month and it said no orders were being taken for a few days. Never got around to buying it after that.
    There's nothing important to read here.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin63 View Post
    Yeah, I went to order a watch from him last month and it said no orders were being taken for a few days. Never got around to buying it after that.
    I imagine he does lose a fair bit of business. I wonder what he'll do when he decides to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post

You are so right, I don't know how many times I've tried to make orders, and finally have given up and went with Gnomon.

Crown and Buckles premium nato line is quite nice. The hardware and the brushed surfaces is very well made and well worth the price. You can get a 15% discount too if you know where to look and ask.

Blog Entries
    Gnomon straps aren't bad either. I still have a fair few that I've had for years. The red and white one that I wear often on my MM300 is a Gnomon strap.

Daluca are, IMO, a cut above everything else I've tried, although, their NATOs' are quite thick.