Likes Likes:  78
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My name is Bond... iyonk Bond... (007)

​quick up-date review:

++++++

it is the 3rd day since i got it... so far it really grow in me rapidly and the all the good thing about this watch that i read is not a hype for me =)

i wont bother to replace the much critisize bracelet.. i begining to liking it a lot.. i'm not worry about the hollow end link since it got fat springbar anyway, i just hope in middle links are strong enough, but that need time to test it myself.
    i have stiffer, heavier bracelet on my monster (thats why it stay on leather for this 2 years), the reason why i prefer this one is because its flexibility... when i bend my wrist, the bracelet will follow.. here's the pictures:

Name:  DSCN0797.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  63.4 KB

it can flex this much... not impresive and rattly when you hold it on your hand but a joy on the wrist... it is not hair puller and have no sharp corner at all.
    Name:  DSCN0792.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  57.6 KB

it is lighter because the centrelinks are hollow.. i'm not fond of heaviness.. someday i'm gonna get myself a nice solid titanium watch =)
    it also not digging to my wrist bone, it flex around it in some position.. check how the links on the 12 o'clock position canted to the bone area.
    Name:  DSCN0803.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  62.4 KB

the bezel is not as solid as my black monster, but i like the retro diver character look.. might et distressed years latter.. i dont mind..
    Name:  DSCN0796.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  54.8 KB

it is thicker than my monster, but on the wrist it blend quite well even though it sits quite tall.
    Name:  DSCN0798.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  62.1 KB

i really like this 007 and if you can find one that have good allignment indices, marker and bezel, you wont be dissapointed..

Name:  DSCN0786.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  85.7 KB

i got nothing to complain about the 7s26 movement... i've good experience with them on my seiko 5.. and mine is quite accurate within 4to5 secs/day and might be better when i can compensate with the dial position placement at night..

the lume is good but not as great as my monster..

for entry level dive watch, or daily wear, or for those with tight money like me but want to enjoy a good automatic and durable timepiece.. i personally highly recommend this one =)

thanks everybody!

2. Likes CFR, bu11itt, Raza liked this post
    Thanks for the review, Iyonk. Glad you're enjoying your new watch.

4. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Thanks for the review, Iyonk. Glad you're enjoying your new watch.
    Thank you very much C... the good thing about inexpensive watches is the peace of mind when wearing it hehe.. i do enjoy this one a lot =)

AWESOMENESS Iyonk.Looks great on ya. Love the bracelet on this model

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

7. Likes iyonk liked this post