Likes Likes:  22
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New arrival!! My first modern Rolex

Quote Originally Posted by ck1109 View Post
    Congrats! I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the screw down chrono pushers, after you've owned it for a while. It's one of the main reasons keeping me from adding it to the wishlist.
    Sure thing, I'll definitely write about my experiences with the pushers in the full review. In the meantime though its worth noting that although Rolex claims the pushers need to be screwed down to maintain WR, quite a lot of users on TRF (in fact the consensus on every thread on this topic) claim that the pushers are fully WR to 100m without screwing down. Actuating the pushers on the other hand would compromise WR so the screw down only prevents accidental actuation when immersed in water. There was even a thread posted by a french diver who actuated the pusher at 30m without problems and dived down to 60m with the pushers unscrewed without issues. That said the watch looks a bit more attractive with the pushers screwed in rather than out. I've been switching between both modes so far... will see how things pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Congrats! Looks great on your wrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Sweet. Best version of this is the black dial, so excellent choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeylacroix View Post
    sweet piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Donf View Post
    Absolutely fantastic.
    Thanks a lot guys!
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

hOT dAMN..Congrats.Stunning piece IMO
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    hOT dAMN..Congrats.Stunning piece IMO
    Thanks a lot!
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

Blog Entries
    Gorgeous! I had the pleasure of trying on a Daytona (albeit white gold and on leather) once and it was a surprisingly good fit for such a small watch. Enjoy it, it's a truly amazing piece.