As much as I enjoy handing out red cards, for this next phase of the challenge, I decided to keep everyone in the competition. Besides, if I had been as strict as I normally am there would've only been only a handful of eligible entries. Only the first entry will be considered for anyone who entered more than one, and the rule regarding having to own one of the watches had to be adhered to.

This is the original thread: IWL Challenge: 1 brand, 3 watches, all you need for 20 years!

I have lumped the entries into 4 different group with the brands with the most entries dominating each of them. Now to the polls!

Next up, the Japan Group:

There are 8 entries in this poll. As with the other groups, not all brands in this group are from Japan, just the majority of entries are, but for the purpose of keeping a ore or less equal number of entries in each group other brands were added to each. One more will follow in the next day or two. Each poll will be open 5 days. The winners of each poll will face off against each other in the next phases.

Please refer to the original thread and vote for the entry you would be most willing to wear exclusively over the next 20 years. If your entry is in this poll, feel free to promote your choices as you wish.

Please also remember to vote in the other polls:

1 brand, 3 watch challenge, phase 2, continued!

and
1 Brand 3 watch Challenge Phase 2