Likes Likes:  4

Thread: I've joined the Dark Side

Threaded View

Blog Entries

I've joined the Dark Side

Name:  Screenshot 2024-10-14 135256.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  74.7 KB

Just ordered an Ultra 2 Black today. Wife ordered a 42mm Series 10.

Obviously my love of G-Shock doesn't make me a purist, but I've resisted the smart watch world for a long time. Simply put, I want the Activity Tracker and health features. The ability to send/receive calls and listen to music independent of my phone is a bonus. Maybe I'll look into the Sinn Dual Watch system? Though the reviews are lukewarm at best.

Next items on the list for our outdoor health adventures:

Name:  Screenshot 2024-10-14 151512.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  67.6 KB

Friend of mine has one. Even with a beard (which he also has) they work great. I love living in the future.

Freyja ran a mile at the "Pumpkin Run" yesterday in 12:29. It's do or die time. And once my Backpacking training is done, we're all signed up for the "Turkey Trot" in November. I have to switch gears and start jogging, as my goal will be at least to keep up with her.

Wish me luck.
    Last edited by Spooky; Oct 15, 2024 at 02:11 PM.

2. Likes FuzzyB, rodia77 liked this post