This is a 1999 release - a limited edition in conjunction with the World Coral Conservation Society (an organization I have been unable to learn very much about aside from its relationship with Casio). WCCS models tend to feature jelly bezels and clear and/or jelly bands -- and the DWM-100WC-2 is no exception.

I bought it "mint in the box", but it is mint no more. I took off the tag, peeled the blue plastic protector of the "keeper", set it and strapped it on. For me, at least, way more than half the fun is wearing the watch!

The module is #2012. The functions and modes seem quite similar to the DW-9700 Gulfman, though that model is solar and this one is not.

The functions: time keeping/multi time zone mode (allows you to scroll through time and related data for ten (10) additional time zones); moon data (moon age, moonrise/moonset times) and tide graph mode; sunrise/sunset times; 24 hour CDT with auto-repeat; 24 hour STW with time visible; alarm/hourly chime. The alarm mode has three (3) independent alarms that can be set by hour, minute, month and day. Depending on which fields you set, you program a daily alarm (rings every day at the appointed time); a "date alarm" (rings at the appointed time on the specific date that you set); a "one-month alarm" (rings at the appointed time every day of a specific month that you set); or a "monthly alarm" (rings once every month on the date and time that you set).