After three long weeks of waiting, I know that's not a long time to wait (it's quite short, actually) but I can be very impatient, my Scuba Dude arrived at my doorstep. Well, a chit of paper telling me to pick up a parcel at the post office arrived at my doorstep, but you get the point. I tore open the package and hated what I saw.....directions written in Russian! I quickly tossed that aside and immediately loved what i saw next....a wonderful watch.

Let me first say the watch has a ton of personality and charm to it. No other way to describe it but "personality." Secondly, I was expecting the dial to be more navy and not the teal green it really is. Doesn't change my opinion of it, but I was expecting a navy dial. Thirdly, the watch is quite a bit thicker than I expected it to be. It still fits under a shirt cuff so I'm ok.

I've been wanting this watch for a coupla years but never seemed to pull the trigger on it. I hesitated partly because I couldn't decide between the larger I believe it is called the ministry) case with 22mm lugs or the classic smaller case with 18mm lugs. I finally decided that my birthday was a good enough reason to buy a new watch and purchased the classic case (it's model 420 if anyone is interested). I also had to buy a coupla new straps as I didn't have any available 18mm straps. Thanks, Ague Trading Company!

So, enough blabbering....on to more pics!